Ohio is working hard to legalize online sports betting. Optimistically speaking, this might happen at some point in 2021. So, among all the sportsbooks that could be the pioneers on the Ohio online sports betting scene, could PointsBet Ohio be one of them? Let’s see.
PointsBet Ohio Registration
As soon as online sports betting is given the green light in the Buckeye State, online operators will begin competing for potential customers. We have no reason to believe that the major players on the sports betting scene won’t make an advance on the Ohio market.
For this reason, we are confident that PointsBet Ohio is a real possibility. We expect to see a fantastic welcome offer for all new players who decide to join. Preferably, there will be a solid welcome bonus to accompany this offer that all players who meet the accompanying terms and conditions can claim.
One of the principal actions that prospective players will need to take is to open an account with PointsBet Ohio. PointsBet is already live in four US states– Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, and New Jersey. We can take a look at the registration process on the operator’s site as it will surely be similar (if not identical) in Ohio.
Here’s what you’ll need to do.
- Go to the PointsBet Ohio site and click “Sign up.”
- Provide your first and last name, and an email address.
- Select your title (Mr, Mrs, Ms, or Unspecified) and enter your date of birth.
- Enable multi factor authentication (optional).
- Enter your address and a password you’d like to use and confirm it.
- Check the boxes to confirm you accept the brand’s terms and conditions, all the required policies, and that you are of legal age.
- Click “Join PointsBet.”
PointsBet Ohio App
If you are looking for a premium mobile betting experience, you will be able to download the PointsBet Ohio app for iOS and Android. You will find the download links for both on the operator’s homepage.
Here’s what you’ll need to do to get the Android app.
- Click “Download for Android” — you can find this on the homepage.
- As soon as the download is complete, open the downloaded APK file.
- Enable the installation from unknown sources in your device settings.
- Open the app once the installation is complete.
The iOS installation is somewhat easier. By clicking the “Download on the App Store” button, you will be taken to the App Store, where all you need to do is click “Get”. As soon as the installation is complete, you can launch it.
How to play PointsBet in OH
This brand has quickly gained popularity in the States because of its unique approach to sports betting. You do not have fixed odds as you do on the majority of other online sportsbooks. This means that your wins or losses are not fixed– they are subject to change until the event ends.
PointsBet specializes in NBA betting, with close to 500 bet types for a single game and more than 100 bet types you can’t find anywhere else. All the featured betting markets are available on the homepage, and so are the in-play ones. You click the event you are interested in and select one of the featured wagers to place your bet.